Sunday, April 3, 2011

I had no interest in an iPad until....

To me, they seemed useless.  I have an iPhone and a Laptop computer.  Why would I need another accessory?  I did get to check the one out in class, and then we watched Steve Jobs hype up the new and improved version. Still, I wasn't convinced.  Why would I need one?  Then I went on vacation over spring break, which included a stop at a local mall. A mall with an Apple store.  Hmmm.   Ok so I decided to check them out, since they were displayed for all to play with. My husband is even less of an Apple fan, and we both walked out wanting one.  The capabilities of the iPad were, for lack of a better term, really cool!  Especially some of the apps that are available on my phone, but the screen size of the iPad makes the apps much more appealing.  Will I be running out soon to get one?  Not sure.  But the iPad 2 is definitely a strong possibility in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment